Book an Appointment
How to Book an Appointment
- Book by Phone
- Operation Hours : Weekday (Mon - Fri), 08:00 ~ 18:00 / Saturday, 09:00 ~ 13:00
- How to book by phone
How to book by phone
- 101. Call the customerservice centerTEL 1899-0000
- 202. Speak to an agent
- 303. Consult and bookan appointment
- 404. Visit on the day ofappointment
- Book Online
- Hours : 24 hours
- How to book online
How to book online
- 101. Visit the website
- 202. Book anAppointment/View/Issue > Click Bookwith a Department
- 303. ClickOnline Booking
- 404. Enter informationas guided to bookan appointment
- 505. Visit on the day ofappointment
※ Once you book an appointment, visit the website within 24 hours and click View My Online Appointment to confirm that the request has gone through.
- Book with the Medical Care Cooperation Center (FAX from a Medical Facility)
- Subjects : Initial patients with medical care request form
- Operation Hours : Mon-Fri, 10:00 ~ 17:00
- How to book an appointment
How to book an appointment
- 101. Send FAX
- 202. Consult and bookan appointment
- 303. Visit on the day ofappointment
- NOTICE: Instructions for booking an appointment
- For the promotion of a sound reservation culture, please contact the hospital 2 days prior to booking, changing, or canceling an appointment.
- Call at least 3 days prior to the desired date of appointment.
- Same-day appointments are not available; you may not be booked with a professor due to the hospital’s circumstances.
- Same-day appointment is not available for online booking.
- Bring your health insurance or rehabilitation aid request to the appointment for payment after receiving your care.
- For medical aid (type 1, type 2), you must fill out a rehabilitation aid request from a facility at the level of general hospital or above to receive benefits.
- If you have a CD, bring your CD to the radiology reception at Wing 1 – 2FL 30 minutes prior to your appointment for the scanning of the images.
- If you hold a certificate of appointment and wish to change your appointment or ask other questions, please contact the customer service call center at 1899-0000.
- After booking your appointment, be sure to check whether the appointment is set.
- When booking an appointment, please enter the name of the patient receiving care.
- Phone and online appointment bookings are unavailable for the following departments:
- Psychiatry, nuclear medicine, anesthesiology, dentistry
- Depending on the hospital situation, you may not be booked with a professor.
- The date of online reservation indicates your desired date; you will be notified of the confirmation date via telephone after reviewing our schedule.